Thursday, September 4, 2008

I made a scarf!!!

Hi All
I finished my first scarf it is for Mickalee and she loves it. She even wanted to wear it to bed. I of course didn't think this was a good idea, I was worried about her accidentally strangling herself.
I have seen other blogs were people tell you what kind of wool they used how many stitches etc they used to create their masterpiece. I am not that clever yet or in tuned with my crochet. I know the wool was red, and I know I used a number 4 hook. I also know I used a triple stitch which is the Australian term. Anyway I have included a couple of pics for you to see what a great job I did!! I am so modest aren't I?


I have started a scarf for myself, which keeps getting ripped, as I am not as good as I would like to be at counting my stitches!! Stayed tuned for the pics of that!!
Bye for now and Happy blogging
Bec.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Well done hunni!! That is fab :)You will be knitting better than Trac in no time ;)