Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am still here

Hi All
Just a quick little update on the happenings around here in our little world. Mickalee is in the process of toilet training : (. No luck as of yet but I am trying not to rush her I am sure she will get there when she is ready. So far it has created more washing for me and that is about it.

I am still on the uni train, although I will admit I am struggling at the moment. I have an assignment due on Friday and only started it today because I was waiting for my great mates Ryan and Kim to visit and install the necessary program because I am hopeless when it comes to that sort of thing. I have decided no t.v for me until it is finished. Focus, focus, focus.

Dora live is in Adelaide on the 8Th of Oct so we will be heading in the day before for that also and Tony is due home then too. Hooray!!! I miss him heaps!! Can't wait.

I weeded the garden this week. The weeds were up to my waist, I have been putting it off and putting it off so it my own fault that it got that bad!! I am suffering for it now though it took me all afternoon and I have been stiff ever since!! Thank god it is done though. I ma investing in a little spray bottle for round up, and I plan to spray the suckers as soon as they appear from now on. I think that will be better I didn't want to use the big weed sprayer in that garden because I didn't want to accidentally kill the roses. I have also come the conclusion that if and when we get around to buying a home of our own it will be all concrete, fake grass and PLASTIC plants. LOL!!

Bye for now and Happy Blogging.
Bec

No comments: