Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Unit Nearly Over!!

Hi All
I am here, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have just been busy, very busy. I have completed all the set assignments for my introduction to university course all I have left to do is the exam. That is set to happen on Friday Dec 5Th and Tracy aka Mad Quilter has kindly volunteered (after I begged and promised to babysit) her husband Pete to supervise me. This of course was a huge relief to me because it meant something less to worry about.

So even though the hard part is over, my life is now revision, revision, revision. I had to resubmit my first essay because I was WAY off track but I did a lot better second time around I got a pass. The second Essay is not back and marked yet so I will keep you posted.

Bye for now and Happy Blogging
Bec

No comments: