Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dance baby, Dance.

Hi All,
After watching Brandy dance I can't decide if she has obtained her talents from me or her dad. I know for sure I have no rhythm and if I try to shake my bootee like Beyonce I look like I have something shoved in an uncomfortable place. Tony looks like a frog in a blender, so I guess she gets it from him! You be the judge.

Very cute all the same, no matter where her inspiration comes from. Excuse the bad filming I was copying her, so she would keep doing it for the camera. As usual when the camera came out she stopped dancing. Some of you may also wonder why my kids were in their PJ's at what seemed to be the middle of the day. It was actually about 7pm and they were getting ready for bed, it is daylight savings in S.A at the moment and the transition of getting them to sleep while it is still daylight is difficult.

Bye for now and Happy Blogging.

Bec

No comments: