Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday's

Hi All

As I said in my last post, I would share some pics with you all of the girls birthday parties. Mickalee turned 3 in March and Brandy turned 2 in April. Both girls got very spoilt and had a great day! I even baked their birthday cakes!! I know.......Very domestic of me isn't it!! Mickalee's birthday cake was a barbie cake. and Brandy's cake was a turtle. Originally it was going to be a lady bird but it just didn't look quite right so I divided a donut into quarters and used it as legs. It turned out very well!
Mickalee with her very lovely gift's.
Mickalee's BARBIE cake


Brandy Opening the 1st of her MANY presents :)
Brandy's TURTLE cake
Both girls celebrated their birthdays with a little party, surrounded by their friends. They played and ate and had a great time! I even made a pass the parcel for Mickalee's birthday party, however I forgot about it, so I saved it for Brandy's birthday party!! All the kids got a chocolate prize!
Hope you enjoyed the pics.
Bye for now and Happy Blogging.
Bec

No comments: